security when logging in

lucius

[Your Local Welcoming Committee]
Registered

is there a reason for this new captcha it really is a pia i usually dont log out and each and every time i have to deal with this its quite annoying
Anti-DDoS precaution

steris 55

Registered

Admin/Owner you need to seriously get rid of this if i have to keep going through this pia daily everytime i want to visit your site then i just may log out one day and never come back i get the need for security but when it impacts users that are already registered at a site that is complete bs no registered member should have to go through this just to get to this site now un registered is another story

lucius

[Your Local Welcoming Committee]
Registered

Admin understands that it is something new for everyone, even the VIPs / Mods, etc have been going through it. Your frustration is understood; Things are still being ironed out so we ask you to be a little more patient. It is for the benefit of the site as a whole for this to be needed right now.

steris 55

Registered

i want to hear from an Admin/owner on this subject no offense but no mod in any capacity has the keys for this. I own and Admin many forums only i can make the adjustments to my forums