Link Checker for XenForo 2.x by AddonsLab

xF2 Add-on Link Checker for XenForo 2.x by AddonsLab 2.9.1

No permission to download
E

es-xenforo.com

ENXF NET submitted a new resource:

Link Checker for XenForo 2.x by AddonsLab - The definitive solution you need to monitor and fix broken links throughout the forums.

Add-On Information

The add-on gives full control over the links you have in all your posts, allowing you to search for them quickly, check their status, modify them one by one or at once. Support for other content types (resources, profile posts, third-party blog or article add-ons etc.) will be released as separate paid plug-ins. Please check-out the related add-ons section for more information.

The supported BB Code tags are URL, MEDIA and IMG. Supported media types are YouTube...

Read more about this resource...

Gogol11

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

This (old) version makes a lot of trouble to me. So better look for the newest version and/or buy it and spend it to the people here. :)

Gogol11

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

It is expensive and full with bugs i guess. I have this add-on from someone else for XF1 and i think to pay someone to port it to xf2.
But then we should sell it as a special single add-on. The port will cost maybe 200 or more, i dont know.

cmd

Freelancer
Registered

The latest version is 2.8.4, could you possibly update this? A useful tool for sure.

E

es-xenforo.com

ENXF NET updated Link Checker for XenForo 2.x by AddonsLab with a new update entry:

Unfurled URL support fixed on XenForo 2.1.x

This version fixes URL unfurl support for XenForo 2.1.x. We found out these URLs were not detected and processed by the add-on. This is fixed now, and the URLs will be listed in the Admin Panel and checked after this version is installed and the URL index is rebuilt.

This release also fixes the issue with the icon of a link showing its status is under the block of unfurled URL, instead of being shown next to the link in the block.

In this version, we also implemented special support for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

E

es-xenforo.com