[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

xF2 Add-on [DBTech] DragonByte Credits 5.6.1

No permission to download

SMMWP

Registered

Brilliant add-on, brought lots of fun and depth to our crypto ico forum, excellent regular update from the devs too.

E

es-xenforo.com

ENXF NET updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

5.5.0 Beta 1

Update highlights

This version adds one of the most frequently requested features: The ability to add DragonByte Credits as a payment profile!

You can apply this payment profile to things like user upgrades, DragonByte eCommerce products, and more! This feature will work with any 1st party or 3rd party system that uses XenForo's built-in payment profile system to handle payments.

When configuring the payment profile, you will have the option to pick which Credits currency is applied, and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

getschwifty12

Registered

I am facing an issue. I use Resource manager Integrated with DragonByte Credits.
I created an Event that, whenever a user is Downloading a resource they lose a credit. But, the problem is when the user clicks the download link again to check if it's the correct link, it again reduces the credit. I want the user to click the download button only once. Once they do it, the successive download clicks shouldn't cost them credits. Is there any way that I could solve this issue, Please help me.

[email protected]

Registered

Hello.

i searched google and your site was on top after xenforo.
you have a Great huge collection of stuff.

i run a gaming forum now i was looking for but i am not able to download this.
DragonByte Credits
its showing you don't have permission??

------
EDITED:
I See I have to upgrade myself to download this
sorry for misunderstanding.